You can enter to become Miss World Kenya by attending the ongoing country-wide auditions . Before you do so, please make sure that you have read the selection criteria below.
Miss World Kenya Selection Criteria
· Be at least 18 years of age and not older than 25 years of age on 1 November 2010.
· Be a Kenyan citizen, in possession of a valid Kenyan ID or passport.
· Not be married and never have been legally married
· Never have given birth and not be pregnant.
· Not have any tattoos, traditional markings or scars
· Be taller than 1.68m
· Not be in a contract with any modelling agency for the period leading up to the
· Have no criminal record.
Miss World Kenya Rules
· Rules of the Miss World pageants are applicable to all Miss World Kenya entrants.
· The Miss World Kenya Pageant committee and promoters reserve the right to bar any contestant who they feel will bring the organisation to disrepute.
· Any false information will be grounds for disqualification.
· Miss World Kenya will be obligated to participate in the Miss World Contest 2010.
· The title holder will, for the duration of her reign, have her schedule managed by the Miss World Kenya organisation and will perform the tasks assigned to her by the promoters of the pageant. This means that any previous engagements including tertiary education will have to be put on hold for the duration of her reign.
· The winner must note that during her reign she will make appearances and be involved with reputable charities either free of charge or for a nominal fee as per demands of the occasion.
· The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· All Miss World Kenya finalists will be required to perform a limited number of engagements. She will therefore not be eligible to enter another national competition except with the written permission from the organisers.
· The criteria set out above are in accordance with international pageant requirements.